Thursday, September 4, 2008

ím here

so, i arrrived in quito on monday. right now i am in an internet cafe. it is very difficult for me to find time to get to one of these. my host famisly does not have internet.
thus far things are going well. my host fam is good. i have my own room with a bathroom in it, which is cool. i go to school all day in la foundacion cimas with 29 other students. we get an hour for lunch, which gives us time to explore the city in a freshmen-bus-type fashion. hahaha my host fam just tracked me down. its dark and i need to go home. i cant go anywhere bymyself at night because i am female. its annoying really. well hopefully someday i will have time to make this a little more interesting and maybe add some pics.

1 comment:

Kate said...

is it really unsafe for you to go out at night, or is your family just concerned?
good to hear you made it! :)