Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sum up

I realize I never finished my carnaval break updates. Really that would just take too mush time. To sum up;
- Cuenca was very pretty but a ghost town cause everyone had left for the holidays
- The bus ride to the coast was gorgeous
- the bus ride up the coast was gorgeous
- spent the last few days bumming around on different beaches and playing in the waves
- spent the last few nights eating great dinners, playing boardgames, and drinking wine or capariƱas.
- Flew back to quito, spent a day in Quito before busing back to tena
excellent trip overall. some of my best times in ecuador. I will upload photos as soon as these computers allow it.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Are capariƱas basically the same thing as Caipirinha (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caipirinha)?

If so, they sound excellent.

And besides my name being posted, just guess who's drunkenly posting about what kind of alcohol you're drinking so very far away.

Miss you and love you.

...And I'm waiting for you to get yo ass back in my general area.